Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Im in 2WW -2nd cycle after HSG Test is done-

Haven't write about my TTC progress after I had my HSG last month. Actually i'm not gonna stress thinking about my 2WW. Thinking about "Am I pregnant?" or not..Please mind, don think about it okay..just let it be..

Symptom?? Period or pregnant?
1) Nausea sometimes (because of acidic maybe, mmg selalu mcm ni if mkn tak tentu masa)
2) Feel bloated (because of acidic also, I guess..mmg selalu jugak mcm ni if nak dekat period)
3) This month stomach giv me a strange sound and I can feel it. (kriuk..kriuk..biasenye time nak period jer tp this month sentiasa) mkn Gaviscon pun tak ada apa2 perubahan

Nothing much, thats my normal symptom if my period is on d way..but hope it is not..

May Allah bless us and give us a healthy baby one day..InsyaAllah..

Regards,
Putri
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers